Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cordon Bleu Crescent Rolls


I finally caved and joined Pinterest. Although I try to avoid the recipes for the most part, once in a while one jumps out at me. If you haven't already guess, we like Cordon Bleu anything in our home. I saw these and knew Blaine would be a big fan. Erika happened to be in town, so she was another guinea pig. It got a thumbs up from each of us. Plus, they were pretty good the next day for lunch. Not bad! Here is the original.

1 can crescent rolls (biscuit dough would work, too)
4-8 breaded chicken tenders, pre-cooked and cooled
8 slices swiss cheese
8 slices ham

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Depending on the size of the chicken strips, you may need to cut them in half. Smaller works better. Roll out each crescent roll. Place a slice of ham, cheese and a chicken strip on the fat end. Then roll up. Repeat till all are used. Bake on a cookie sheet or baking stone for 12-18 minutes until golden brown. Rest about 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I will add my testimonial that these were delicious and filling for as long as they lasted!