Thursday, December 13, 2012

Super Simple Banana Pancakes

This recipe has worked well as a simple go-to when I don't know what to make for dinner and I want to keep it simple. And, best of all, it only uses TWO ingredients--talk about keeping it easy peasy! (Marigold blossoms are extra.)


2 eggs
1 banana

Pre-heat griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat. Mash banana. Add eggs and mix thoroughly to batter consistency. Pour onto hot griddle in "silver-dollar" size circles. When bubbles pop on the top and the edges are dry, flip and cook on other side. Serve with syrup or fresh fruit.
Yield: 9-12 "silver-dollar" pancakes

**Be sure your griddle/pan is fully heated. It should start to cook the batter as soon as it hits. Otherwise, it spreads out too much and you get a messy not-quite-crepe.**

2 comments:

Laney said...

Mmmmmm! I love banana pancakes. This intrigues me.

Gabby said...

This would SO not work at my house. You know, the whole "banana" issue. ^_^

(I'm trying to post more on my blog this year. See if I keep it up!)