Friday, June 8, 2012

Toaster Ovens

I don't know about you, but having to heat up our gigantic oven when there's only two of us is a pain.  Or when I want to just cook a small casserole.  Or broil a small amount of food.  Or it's FREAKING hot outside and I don't want our apartment to be FREAKING hot as well.  My solution was to get a Toaster Oven.  I LOVE ours! 

We have a Black and Decker CTO4400B - it's a countertop convection oven with 12 inch capacity.  We have the black one below.  (It comes in Stainless Steel as well if you're interested.)

The toaster oven can bake up to 450 degrees, broil, toast and warm.  There is an option to cook via timer up to 60 minutes or you have the option to just keep it on.  We've baked all sorts of things.  It's great!  It only warms up the counter area that it sits on instead of the entire apartment like the full oven does.  

If you have a smaller family, I would highly recommend getting a toaster oven for your family.  

No comments: